Arriving at an accurate estimate of value for your home is one of your Real Estate Professional will provide you with a market value price for your home. It involves analyzing your home and comparing it to other, similar houses for sale or recently sold in the neighbourhood. It may also include a broader market survey, using sales statistics available only to qualified Real Estate Professional. In the end, you will be sure the price you set reflects the true value of your home under current market conditions.
Pricing Your Property
The single most important decision you will make with your Real Estate Professional is determining the right asking price for your property.
Once you've achieved a realistic sales price, you can count on your property being professionally marketed and promoted to bring more buyers to your door. You can also expect to sell your home for the best possible price in the lease amount of time.
The Benefits of Pricing Right
1. Your property sells faster, because it is exposed to more qualified buyers.
2. Your home doesn't lose its "marketability."
3. The closer to market value, the higher the offers.
4. A well-priced property can generate competing offers.
5. Real Estate Professionals will be enthusiastic about presenting your property to buyers.
Free Home Evaluation
A home evaluation will determine the current value of your home, helping you make an informed decision.