What it means? What you get? What I do?
1. You sign a Buyer Representation Agreement with me for a specific period of time. It can be for any length of time - Its up to you!.
2. Should you not be satisfied with my performance, this agreement can be cancelled at any time. All I ask is that you give me 10 days to rectify the problem.
3. I also represent you when buying new homes, but it is important that I register you prior to viewing the models. This ensures that I can represent your interests with the builder. The sale price should not increase because I am representing you.
4. My commission is paid out of the proceeds of the sale. You only pay commission under the following condition:
You buy through another agent.
5. A Buyer Representative:
- Advises you on how to write the contract and suggests an appropriate price to begin negotiations.
- Evaluates the properties you view and prepares a market study to determine the value in the market place.
- Discloses known material facts about the property or the transaction.
- Provides you with loyalty, confidentiality and full disclosure. I am representing YOU in the negotiating of the purchase.
However, if you choose not to have the agent work on your behalf, you may want to consider other relationships which are discussed at our first meeting.